Monday 6 December 2021

Sancho Panza presents Michael Casey's books in Spanish Espagnol Ole

  well i'm getting better sleep, after 5/6 months of torture

but I hate meds, especially as they destroy your brain

and kidneys too and I'm at stage 3 now, 29 gfr

but fruit and veg do make a difference

anyway I've taken a pain killer, and I hate taking them too

But otherwise i'd be curled up in a ball screaming

Try new stuff after y weekend in hospital

then a few tests to do

ITS ALL FREE IN UK, that's what we pay our taxes for

anyway here is the Spanish Collection from Sancho Panza

that's what the Hospital.  Chaplain Christened me 50 years ago

Fr, Brain he became a Bishop by the way

I was an altar boy and reader


Spanish Collection 1 million Palabras (words) plus

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from. Birmingham England

Sancho Panza is what the priest called me 50 years ago

No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...