Friday 17 December 2021

Japan still knocking at my door, Hope it's not 7 Samurai coming to get me + link to huge file in Japanese

 HELLO JAPAN

WHOEVER YOU ARE

all are welcome

A real cure for Tinnitus would be nice

I  end up talking to God and reading about Trump on my phone

till sleep finally comes

The agony and the ecstacy, you decide which is which


is this one of the Samurai chasing me....




If you follow link 1,000,000 Words of mine Translated into Japanese

An Omnibus which has 10 books inside maybe

Thursday, 9 December 2021

Japanese Translation of ALL file

Japanese Translation of ALL

file has 10 books or so all in one, 4000pages

I am a judo 9th Dan, do you want to find out?

No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...