Sunday 12 December 2021

Up earlish on a Sunday 12th Dec 2021

 18 Countries over on Wordpress last yesterday

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

maybe they were just looking at me and the Christmas tree

yes that's me holding the 7UP

The main Translations live there, maybe 40 languages 

you can count for yourselves

INcluding 7 Korean Translations of my rubbish

Perfect Lockdown reading for EVERYBODY everywhere

Only sub Sahara Africa hasn't been  infected with my words

Today here on Blogger 8 countries so far today

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/

But it seems somebody is wading through the treacle of my Words

So thanks all

I do need more sleep, I've stroked Totoro our cat 

and had breakfast, toast and coffee and morning meds

To keep my heart ticking responsibly 

But I'll go back to bed for a few more hours

Which is dangerous, because when I awake it sounds like a Rock Concert in my head

TINNITUS

then it can be an hour before it calms down

Yes, really.

I also need a shave I am very hairy, the nurses remarked on it

They had trouble sticking stickers for sensors on my body last week

And my beard grows fast

I look like Bad Santa in that film

So spread the word, send an email to your contacts

Then they can all suffer this Christmas

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

tell them to Google that, or ZUM or Yanex or whatever they use

But Google gets me, or rather suffers me

So that's all for now 

I need to go to Mass, I've been Onlining it recently

Our local one is at the bottom of the Steepest hill in our area

And getting back up again might just kill me off

So you can all Pray along for me

ALL Faiths and none accepted, I'll have prayers from Anybody

I hope you all like the Icons too

Art and prayer combined

Somebody, a Buddhist said she prayed for me recently

So hello to her too wherever she really is.

I'll grab a coffee and head back to bed

Then who knows what the rest of the day/afternoon will bring

Its 10.30 now

By. the way Bad Boys Forever was on the telly, it's worth a look

I have to get back to a Korean Kdrama comedy next

The Magnificent 7 Korean Best

I’ve really enjoyed Vincenzo, and my Korean translations are doing well according to the download figures, though the Arabs and 300 and Not out are in the lead.

So here’s all my Korean Translations again, if you thank me, you’ll have to use English via Google Translate, and all other folks don’t sent me get rich rubbish, from Japanese guys in Paraguay for example, you are just wasting my time. As you did yesrter

19 번째 구멍

(24) M은 2019 AY 시작.






No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...