Thursday 9 December 2021

hello all, 9th Dec 2021

 Over on Wordpress there is a swarm of nations

so thank you all

If you email me there is a test, you have to insert a photo

as directed by me, so I know you are not a robot

otherwise I'll talk to anybody, inserted not attached

as I avoid viruses

Now Korean downloads and pages are still very big

But  I may translate the All file into Japanese

this is 1,000,000 words in English and is 10 books or so altogether

then I can amuse/confuse even more people, in Japan

Speaking of confusing

why is the Daily Mail in UK so much more like the News of the World

nowadays it looks and feels and READS so much more tacky

I know its big in USA too

but I'm getting more and more sick of it

I have to read it to get abreast of the times

but page 3 was more honest about it

I read 3 uk papers daily and look at NYT and other American stuff

and online and BBC and SKY, but DM just seems to be getting

more and more tacky

And yes I'll give you a column for online

Meanwhile all this Militarism in the news is bad

Stumble into war

Remember before, a USSR/Russian guy disobeyed

and averted Nuclear war

The Planet is sinking in the sea, use technology to save us all

Who will buy your stuff if they are buried in the ash of war

All this Militarism is just stupid

And look at the MAP, learn some Geography and History

and History is Geography, or even Geography makes History

Instead of all the hormones, or just moans

People want food on the table, a home, and education

Not look, how quick we can destroy it all

Greed, and LOVE of money says it all

And before the ignorant complaint

Greed is NOT good

Love of MOney is not good

Money is manure that should be spread to make things GROW

No I'm not a Hippy

It is plain common sense

But I'll stick to Comedy writing

Sometimes a Fool can teach more than any person of "Learning"

Read The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

its an out and out comedy, that becomes a drama

But in the end it's all about friendship and love and comedy

and uniting to save the life of the Indian Princess

Which is very appropriate this Christmas Season

here in Birmingham we celebrate Christmas, not Winterval 

as some morons on the council once called it

It's Christmas, Eid and all the other Faiths Festivals

We celebrate all of them, for each is all about Love and Family

Not screaming headlines that just divide

Enough, you can write your own 3000 word easy

And all you Wokes grow up, get a life

and stop looking for offence, look for reasons to unite

as it is Christmas after all

I judge people by do they get the drinks in

Or hide in the toilet when it's their turn to buy a pint

Not shouting down, instead of quiet mentoring

that in the end grows the mind the most



me and my grade 9 martial arts, just like. Trump.


me dad posing by my desk



No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...