Thursday 2 December 2021

2nd Dec 2021

2nd Dec 2021

well a weekend in Hospital

Thanks again Dudley road hospital

Saint Patricks opposite is where I was an altar boy and reader

and the school behind was where we all went

I was even Head Boy, or chief bouncer

The Windmill pub next door is gone

BUT

whenever I get around to finishing

Tears for a Butcher the sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

then you'll all feature

The Church Saint Patricks , the Windmill pub next door

I was christened Sancho Panza by Fr, Brain the Chaplain 50 years ago

and there's a story there too

But Dudley Rd hospital will get a mention too

maybe I should paste in the finale below

I have pieces of the jigsaw in my head already

But I have to write all of it and lay it out before 

I present it to you

It would take a year to write

so not unless I get  that speed typist

that book will probably die with me

but miracles do happen

DISCOVERED 

I AM 127 KILOS or 280 pounds if.  you are American

I blame Tinnitus and Totoro our cat

Barry use to say it was like being hit by a piece of wood

when we play fought

But Tinnitus and toast at 3am or 4am or 5am

with Totoro our Ninja cat wanting to get out

and eat/kill the dawn chorus

In lockdown meant the weight piled out

my fists are still very fast

so beware never try to rob me in the street

otherwise Peace be with you

here's the Translation list

click to find your own language

Korea and China reading here today on Blogger

Wordpress has the main far flung people

anyway maybe a new story tomorrow

Hoped you liked the Mary piece yesterday



ALL in ONE place Translations Galore

ALL in ONE place Translations Galore

spring


Arabic Altogether NowALL for KoreaKOREAN Quick StoriesWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015 – Copywin Wiersze dla wszystkichVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerTURKISH tRANSLATION OF bbuThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationsspanish-bbuSpanish BBUportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019PORTUGUESE BBU2019polish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translationschinese translation BBUchina-bbu-converted-1China BBU-convertedChina BBUbengali-translation-of-bbuBengali Translation of BBUbbu-russian-translation-microsoft-wordbbu-italian (2)bbu-in-arabicbbu-germanBBU UrduBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianBBU in KOREANBBU in Indian HindiBBU in HebrewBBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019В поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015   

It is nice to see every day where you all are as you read my stories

It is over 100 places worldwide

I’ve covered all the major language groups and you can all buy my Original English

on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I only read emails in ENGLISH with a decent subject line and I never click links

Junk emails just get deleted unread

Now curl up in bed and read my stories

14OCT2019b

yes this is me on  14th Oct 2019, I think

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...