Saturday 18 December 2021

thank you readers but prayers would be more useful

 big peak yesterday

doubled in size today

hope i9m not like the new covid 19 variant

seriously GOP people RED people get your shots

the dems are 91   you are 60 

MORE reds ARE DYING too

put politics aside get a shot and mask up like JOHN WAYNE 

meanwhile i hurt my back again, the other day, and today

i m8ust have turned and I AM SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE IN PAIN

I HAVE LANDED ON THE SOFA AND CANNOT EVEN GO TO BATHROOM

SO GO FIGURE,,,,,

a small 

SO PRAYERS PLEASE

CRAWLING LIKE A WORM IN THE DIRT ONCE AGAIN

IF YOU ARE THE NEW READERS THEN

SPREAD THE WORD IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES

DONT FORGET MY WORDPRESS TOO

AND MY ORIGINAL ENGLISH IS ON AMAZON VERY CHEAP LIKE ME

back hurting had to crawl to bathroom

otherwise  a change of clothing










No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...