Friday 31 December 2021

An Apology for 2021

An Apology for 2021

As you know I write short stories

Apart from The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and Tears for a Butcher the 600 page sequel, when I write it

When that speed typist comes and lets me dictate to her

and then the 4 new kids and a Kpop band etc

So because my Tinnitus is so bad

The amount of new stories has been less these past 6 months

However there are 2000 of them

And the "chats" as I call this, there are plenty of them too

But if all you want is stories the books are on Amazon

Or TRANSLATIONS Galore on my Wordpress

I don't know what 2022 will bring

It could be a Japanese girl knocking on my doorstep

As the Japanese readers are in force now

But 1000s of Korean downloads, already

So the Japanese have a lot of catching up to do

Oriental girls in Kimonos fighting over me, a Sumo

Maybe too Dave Allen or Benny Hill for you

Whatever, just thanks for keeping me happy

Amongst all the pain, and Tinnitus

And for the surging folks in USA, have a nice day

a stadium full of readers in just a week

I once said a prayer, ok almost in despair

Now I need to do something useful with my life

Before the Undertaker gets me

Though perhaps that's too selfish

Anyway Big Ben is going to BONG again tonight

So as it does make your own wishes

And now Goodnight to 2021






No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...