Sunday 19 December 2021

What was I doing in bed last night

What was I doing in bed last night

You can speak for yourself, or your own dreams

I was trying to stay in as sweet spot under the duvet

An extra painkiller prescription from the doctor collected 

in Victorian fog by my daughter

So I rubbed it in and crawled literally up the stairs

Then I slept, in and extra hot bedroom

still waking every 2 hours

then finally with Tinnitus screaming I got out of bed

I stink a bit as I haven't been able to wash properly

My hip/s just won't allow me to stand up

So I've gone downstairs and landed on the settee

It's hours later and I've managed to get back to my computer

To bore you all, and to give some advie

Take your watch off if your crawl to the bathroom

Otherwise it digs into your wrist

Thanks for all anay any prayers

I still am very tired and a little spaced out

But again you are all reading

A third peak, soon it will be a mountain range

I hope you all enjoy my rubbish in whatever language you read it

LOCKDOWNS are back in Fashion

So plenty to read 2,000,000 words or so

And even my Original English on Amazon

Watch Spoilt Brats a French film, very funny

I also decided in bed lat night that I want to write 10,000 stories

I had ideas for 4 or so just while I lay there

Maybe I am just a hen, laying eggs

Though I'd need 30 or so years to do it

I had half a thought of 5 kids

Is that 5 new kids, or 3 more as I have 2 daughters already

So are you all rushing to read all my stuff

The winner gets me, no money, nothing, just empty hands

and the rest would follow, 5 kids and 8,000 more stories

That's frightened you all now

My Tinnitus is fizzing as I talk to you


so this is me in the past, 18 years or more ago, and what is the future,,,,




No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...