Tuesday 28 December 2021

The Japanese are turning into Birmingham so here's some books for them, again

The Japanese are turning into Birmingham

Well the Japanese are reading me so hello to you all

I know you found the links the figures here and on Wordpress tell me that

Maybe you all think I'm a Sumo, whatever Glad to meet you

Or maybe Nagasaki has found me too, so hello to all of you

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is 600 pages or so

The ALL file is Altogether Now an omnibus of 11 books all squeezed together

So if you are reading that, then you have half a Sumo of me

JAPANESE Translations on my Wordpress

So 125 Million of you to be Converted to my humour

Osaka hello to you too, we have a friend over there

His son is doing a Gaming Degree

So how about using all my material in some way

I have 2 student daughters who were there a few years ago

So plug in Osaka 

and let

 Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

be a cult in  Japan

Well its nice to dream anyway

That Billionaire who was in space did not send me that clock

I was cheeky enough to ask

I could me a model for Sumo size Kimonos

I'm sure he'll email me soon michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

Or he could print my poems on Kimonos 

or my words on toilet paper

Or a talking toilet paper dispenser 

So a  Michael Casey story read to you while you pooh

Pooh and learn English with Michael Casey

Though I did suggest that to somebody recently

But no rushing to the toilet in reply

YET

That''s all for today my back is getting better

but still not fully right

my SALTER scales came and we weighed everybody

Including Totoro or cat, 6 kilos of Ninja pussy


As Japan has started to read a lot here are 4 files for them, one is 9/10 book all in one More than a million words translated into Japanese

No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...