Wednesday 8 December 2021

Xmas tree has landed 8th Dec 2021

 As it is a Quadruple rollover on the lottery I have got a ticket to win

to match my Quadruple heart bypass, but you know al about that

A big splash of countries all over the world reading my rubbish

is it 16 contries

Thanks for passing by

My pain and fizz continue, but the new meds mean I do get some sleep

and I try a pill instead of the gel, one of the doctors did say he didn't 

really like gel

So I had 3rd Covid Jab, so I need to get

a Flu jab from ay pharmacy is next on my list

then my doctors appointments


So what do doctors get for Christmas?

Michael Casey


here are some photos from today 8th Dec 2021

and still lies and lies maybe his TRUTH will implode

like the South Sea Bubble from centuries ago

The Love of money is the root of all Evil

but as my mum always said God is Good


now the photos, and me looking like a sumo Gandalf
























No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...