Friday 10 December 2021

Upsetting the Japanese plus Russian fable to come

Upsetting the Japanese plus Russian fable to come

Ok, I'M GOING TO FINISH FOR TODAY


so I hope all you Japanese everywhere find and enjoy my stories


10 books in one ALL file in Translation to Japanese

PLus In Search of an Indian Princess

plus BBU, The Butcher THe Baker and The Undertaker 

everything remains my copyright


NOw excuse the typos I've has Mexican rice

I have an Idea for When Icons Bled

which will be like the Korean Christmas Story

all about Peace

In short Icons bleed everywhere

The icons in all of Mother Russia bleed

Mother Russian really suffered under the NAZI scum

40,000,000 souls lost is the modern estimate

100 times more than the USA

100 times MORE, learn some History

No in the tale, or fable which I hope to write

Icons do more that cry, they bleed for Mother Russia

and all Russian Speakers

Nobody wants war, and fighting, and a return to the USSR

Modern, and full of food, not Zillionaires stealing from the common man

So hopefully, the troops on borders units and head back to the Palaces

And remove the Modern Czars

People want Peace and Bread, not USSR reinvented

Mother Russia is always proud of itself

It has just been Misled

Basically that's the Tale

No doubt Putin will knock me off his Christmas card list

But seriously Russians believe whats in the FRIDGE not what is on TV

another cat amongst the pigeons

My stories are in Russian too on my Blogger and Wordpress

The Spaceman and The Archangel is one of my favourites 

Nobody wants to invade Mother Russia

the only thing that should surround Russia 

is Mary Queen of the Russia





No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...