Monday 11 January 2021

very itchy hand

 very itchy hand today

It should bring money as the phrase goes

I'd spend it all on a cure for Tinnitus

at night mine is horrendous, 7am  till I got to sleep again

If Trump were still on Twitter I could Ping Pong with him

Please Donald, the time is now

or are you going to declare a new Confederacy in Texas tomorrow

You finish building walls instead of bridges

And now you are burning bridges

Instead of being like a Bridge over Troubled Water

You just cannot be Silence

I can remember what my dad once said

Germany was a great country but led by a Madman

USA today 400,000 dead via Covid

Too proud to wear a mask

A stable genius, My *&^%

Ok folks, I may or may  not write a new piece for you

But the Donald will be totally Quackers on Tuesday

Whatever Faith you all are, everywhere, Pray for Sanity in the USA

And talk to the Boss, not Springstein, but the real BOSS

with that I'll go and watch a Kdrama

might see you later.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/  for Translations

or buy an ebook 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1


the angel Gabriel, messenger, and Patron for Communications

Good news soon.....




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...