Thursday 28 January 2021

For the Diplomatic Service

 

For the Diplomatic Service

For The Diplomatic Service (c)

By Michael Casey

Can you keep a secret?

Ok I’ll tell you

But don’t tell anybody else

So now I know the whole world will know

I could have just put a note in the Urinals

Laminated of Course

But I’m telling you on secret

I could have just told the cleaning crew

But now you’ll all know

The whole place is bugged anyway

Those flowers attract bugs

And as for the listening devices

Well you cannot even fart without everybody knowing

We should have got

Bona Air Conditioning for Men from Julian and Sandy

Instead we just wave our resolutions on paper

And we get all hot and sweaty

Well Julian doesn’t, he has ice cubes in a bag in his boxers

He’s such a cool guy

Sandy prefers to glow, so no ice down below

So where was I?

Can you keep secret?

If you tell the Koreans and the Russians then the world will know

That’s if they stop drinking for a moment

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

The one in Birmingham ENGLAND

Is available

You mean for, you know

Yes, you can read all his words on WordPress

or on his Three Bloggers

Boastful, isn’t he Sandy?

NO, we threw a bucket of water over him

when he got off the beach at Cromane Lower Kerry Eire

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.1170188,-9.9013482,3a,75y,187.05h,100t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srgMqoXjdYW9X6AeCUlejjQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

So Julian, he’s no longer Sandy

Please yourselves

Ok, shall I get to the point?

You can see where my mother was born

You can listen to some of my influnences

Or Diplomats you can read all my rubbish in English

or in Many Translations here on WordPress

What an offer, all you got from Trump was

You tell me

That’s all for now, I’m going to continue with my

Korean CSI Comedy cross

Though I will write more, but I’m saving myself

Julian, Sandy if you say just one word

I’ll squash your resolutions

And then you’d sweat

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...