Friday 15 January 2021

Run On Kdrama

Run on Kdrama

is interesting, on episode 5 now

Its nice spotting actors I've seen in other shows

one young athlete is the "devil" in The Uncanny Counter

And the strict dad is the shoemaker in an old Shoe Kdrama

As for me TINNITUS is the worst of my diseases

Not just the noise in my ears

But the lack of sleep and  pushing to the edge of darkness

almost every night, which is the title of a star trek film

So try walking in my shoes as Depeche Mode sing as I talk to you

In Run On the actress film translator is so pretty

No wonder I love Kdramas

The little old ladies in noddle bars remind me of the Chinese

folks I've met in Shanghai

So they make me smile

Stay Healthy Korea and maybe one day I'll meet you all

In a chip shop in Birmingham

oh I forgot I had a txt at 5am saying my hair was Great

it was sent from a battered old phone I used to play music on in the night

to my mobile, which is turned off mostly.

So It was 3pm before I spotted your hair is. Great

So who sent it, a Ghost?

Or did I send it to myself while I was zonked out

BUT there is no credit on my music phone

and I do not know the number on my day to day phone.

Histories Extraordinaire which was a French radio show

I listed to 45 years ago

There's a plot for a story there, so go write it...





 as a punishment for Korea and I really do love my Kdramas


here are 5 books, the Omnibus,  ALL,  one, has 10 books inside, I think

just click as read, I'm not a Linguist, computer translations.




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...