Monday 4 January 2021

Monday 4th Jan 2021

 Monday 4th Jan 2021

well Xmas is on the wane and Trump is still profane

He should be Impeached again

Or RESIGN after being caught for an hour 

Trying to Corrupt Georgia

Sadly GOP is a Trump party, and the world cries

By the way did Putin send the tape to Washington Post

Is the Resolute desk bugged for years

when a crowd entered the Oval Office

Anyway Nepal has joined the readers club

Though it could be the Michael Palin stuck during lockdown

him and his parrot

You may get something new today

Tinnitus is horrendous, keeping me awake and brain buzzing

The Rosary is a good "sleeping pill" as my mother would say

My mum's best friend died last week, Mrs Douglas

shy of her 100th Birthday, so I know they'll be together again

Love to all the Family

that's all for now

Korea is becoming a daily reader so thanks to all of them

I read their Birth rate is dropping very low

My mother had 6 kids, Mrs Douglas had 7, and adopted more

If ever I met and married a Korean girl, I'd have 4

and form a Kpop band, very Gangham style 




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...