Monday 11 January 2021

11th jan2021

 

11th Jan 2021

well I let Totoro the cat gave me a haircut

poured cat nip on my head and she licked it off

Ok, the Truth, I cut my own hair with the scissors and I look like

a plucked chicken now. It should be more comfortable now

when I try and get to sleep. The photo is so bad I’m not showing it

maybe in a few day when it grows back a bit

I’m very fertile, so my hair grows back as quick as Japanese knotweed

I tried walked up the road with my daughter when they went out to exercise

It nearly killed me, the pain monster returned to my back

Such is my life

I’m thinking about the Birmingham Kdrama so it will go a different way when

I sit down to write it.

I did have a very itchy hand today so that usually links to money, no news in the post

So I’m still poverty stricken dad.

Why are Gay people rich, 2 incomes and no kids

Yes, a generality

the “study” looks bigger without the Christmas tree

And thinking back to a memory of a childhood friend who just died

I remember I was the best and strongest horse, for Piggy Back riding horse fights

55 years ago maybe. He was on my back and we always won

I even carried him 8 times around Saint Patrick’s school yard to see how strong I was

So goodnight to him

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...