Saturday 9 January 2021

9th January 2020

 well the pain monster descended a couple of hours ago

But I'm happy because Trump the cuckoo has been thrown from the Nest

So Donald why not read all my stories

12 years of Christmas instead of 12 days

12 years I've spoken here

If you ever read The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

what is it all about, It's about a family, about Love and Caring

Simple really with lots of laughs and a dramatic ending

The Last word in the Book has more depth than you can imagine

But my mother would love and understand it

I did not want to put my dad in the book but when I finished it 

I realised thee he was before me

Mrs Murphy is my mum and her 3 sisters

I wanted Dame Julie Walters to play her if ever it got to film

Big Sid the butcher is my dad, his Love, his Caring

I only realised after I had written it

I am his 4th son, but he had to appear, because he is in me

So Big Sid is him

Should I ever live long enough to write the sequel 

Tears for a Butcher

then Big Sid will return along with the rest of the cast

as well as a Chinese Billionaire who has to help

the street of shops in Old Forge and Singing Anvil

Because of the bookie giving all his winnings away

to save the Chinese takeaway/ restaurant

So now the steaks are upped

so an English aristocrat and the Chinese Billionaire unite

in Tears for a Butcher

ok Donald you can read all 20 of my books

in your retirement

I've just started book 21

as for Tears for a Butcher, who knows their Future and mine?



























No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...