Friday 22 January 2021

22nd Jan 2021

 22nd Jan 2021

well I enjoyed writing yesterday's piece 

I hope you all liked it too

from Argentina to Korea with Saudi and Canada too

amongst yesterday's readers

There's no escape wherever you are, 4 sites to burrow

I also got an invite to send samples to a Tattoo place

in Feb they are having a sign in

It may be Cartoons made from Words was spotted and misunderstood

So I sent them the new piece still on my cut/paste board

So if you see somebody with my words all over their body

Then you'll know what happened

Though I do think Let My Tears/ Let there be Light poem

could be printed and sold, subject to them paying me Royalties

and I know what you're thinking already, I'm a bit of a Queen

You are so obvious, or you listen to BBC World Service

I'm still waiting for Rupert Murdoch to give me a spot

Postcard from Birmingham maybe 1 minute or up to 5 on the radio

If he sacks a few at FOX, they'd be money in the Kitty

Though our cat Totoro comes racing down the stairs when she hears notes

The new plastic notes sound like the wrappers off on food

He could even contract me, and then sack me.

Just as Trump hired and fired an Obama look alike, so the story goes

NOW magazine 30 plus years ago folded, and one lucky guy

got 100,000 payoff and he'd only just started a week

Though I'd never be that "lucky" 

I was born on a Saturday so I work hard for a living

Taylor Swift  keeps Tinnitus at bay through the night

Her 2  latest albums are great, I prefer these 2 to the older stuff

I need  her to pass by and help rehang the study  curtains

a few of the hooks fell off, just like my comedy, you are so cruel

Anyway Taylor when you have finished at the White House

just come on over, as Shania Twain is not available to hang my drapes

I'd do it myself but I just cannot reach with all my aches and pains

Thanks in advance Taylor, and all readers out there



this is what a DIY haircut looks like, I should have called in

 Bona Barbers for Men with Julian and Sandy

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...