Sunday 24 January 2021

new Kdrama a Comedy CSI

 new Kdrama  a Comedy CSI

it's good but too bloody for my tastes

The Uncanny Counter finished

and the rich guy with beard is in the Comedy CSI

though shaved so I hardly noticed

and I think the fat guy in comedy CSI 

may have been in Shoe K drama made 8 years ago

So I'm becoming addicted

what else, if I had my strength today I would have made a snowman

my daughters Uni friends sent a video of them making a snowman

The last one I made was 200kilos, but that was 10 years ago

So stay happy and Mask up 

and tell the world to read my 2000+ stories

Perfect for Sims and games and teaching English via comedy

Hello Finland today too, maybe it's the Fashion lady in furs

from c.20 years ago at CPNEC Birmingham

I'll only know if she emails me

Should I bring my furs Michael

CPNEC was the hardest job of my life Physically 

But the most fun, ever

Now I use my Brain, no mocking or I'll sit on your lap

Which would break your knees

In the Comedy CSI today  the Prosecutor was offered 3,000,000,000 won

or £2,000,000 nearly to marry and breed

I'd  be far cheaper if any Korean girl were to offer

£2 and a packet of cheese and onion crisps

But clever kids with silver hair wearing shades at Birth

Don't have any Blues Brothers



me wearing many layers and unkept, so attractive don't you think?

















No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...