Wednesday 20 January 2021

Morning Joe

 Morning Joe

well the big day is here

Your tears for your son were honest

Just keep it there

The rest will be History

And yes the Republicans must convict Donald so he can never run again

The scaffolding of the Constitution must be strengthened

Or it is the drop for everybody

The LOVE of Money must  never rule again

Money is not the greatest indicator of the Health of Society

I read that yesterday I think RFK said it

And I immediately agreed, it's the way I've always felt

Sleep

Don't tweet

Have a real Press conference

The USA has all the ingredients in kitchen

They just need a Qualified Chef to use them

So  sláinte mhaith  

If every you  get to Kerry you can tie me to the roof rack

I did ask the other fellow but ...

Cromane Lower  Killorglin Kerry Eire is the place to go

that's where my mum came from

But she always used to say YOU ARE AS GOOD AS ANYONE

Sounds familiar?

Enough




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...