Wednesday 13 January 2021

Naked on a Table but not dancing

 Naked on a Table but not dancing

6 years ago today 13th Jan 2015

I had what turned out to be an Unplanned Quadruple Heart Bypass

I also met my future next door neighbour

My next door neighbour is a  Theatre Porter

So hello to him

and yes he and his wife are fantastic

I did not know he'd be my next door neighbour

Until we moved house 2 years ago

Then I recognised him

Also in the same street just yards away

Are:- girl from the bank, a previous former next door neighbour

a former co-worker from the floor above where I worked for 21years

a friend of another former next door neighbour

And if you think I'm mad, over the road lives a psychiatrist

And you wonder where I get ideas from

they just present themselves

and yes the nice lady from the local store also lives in our street




  my post op thinner look

Totoro our  cat, I had joked weeks previously that my daughters could have a dog if I died of a cat if I had a heart attack. So I had a Quadruple and they had a kitten.




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...