Friday 15 January 2021

Just got up to check an update and see where Totoro was

 Just got up to check an update and see where Totoro was

spotted TEN different countries visiting my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

and 5 or so here on My Bloggers

Portugal is daily and Brazil tonight too

Korea has been very busy as well

I'm a cross between Dave Allen and Benny Hill as far as my looks go

The Comedy is more Gerald Wiley cross with Joyce Grenfell

you can decide for yourselves Google all the names


as a punishment for Korea and I really do love my Kdramas


here are 5 books, the Omnibus one, has 10 books inside, I think

just click as read, I'm not a Linguist, computer translations.



by the way were you all expecting to see me naked, because of the previous

post title? I could be a Private Dancer, bit only for the right lady, because I'm

no tramp. Though it could be Puppy Love, ask Donny, Donny Osmond


photo is my chicken haircut that I did myself with scissors.



No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...