Monday 18 January 2021

18th Jan 2020 Heads up and Donald where's your Trousers

 morning all of you wherever you are

Not so bad a Tinnitus night

I had a junk email from a baseball fan

So I emailed his teacher telling them to send him to the dugout

That was yesterday

That led to a stream of connections in my head

So in the middle of the night during Tinnitus time

I emailed somebody over there in buildings

I'm not going to give the story away

Anyway my mind is like a pinball wizard

I'm a ball being knocked and bounced through the machine

Which finally led to the next story I'll write

Remember I have influences dating back to the Marx bros and Max Miller

and Round the Horne and BBC Radio comedies as well as Kenny Everette

and Ronnie Barker monologues, as well as thinking as if I'm on acid

JUST SAY NO, I don't need any of that stuff because I have an IMAGINATION

so come back later and see which way the wind blows

Donald Where's Your Trousers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yw0bLHTOb0

they should play this to Trump today 

and here's a video of me too




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...