Monday 25 January 2021

from Bright Eyes to sleepy eyes

 well somebody was checking me out yesterday

so hello to them in UK

I've had another Tinnitus night so I got up for some toast and tea

I've had a browse to see who is reading what

Loads of you over on Wordpress

from Peru to Korea and Nigeria on the way

I'm so tired now tat I could fall over

apart from the smell of onions in the "study"

one of the girls must have had something to eat

normally drinks only in here and the cat is banned too

anyway I'm nearly falling over

as Garfunkle sings bright eyes

so I'll go to bed again

at least not  too much pain yesterday

just no sleep, which is dangerous, lack of REM etc

I could write a piece on Tinnitus

if you ever get an email in the middle of the night

then it's me, trying to defeat Tinnitus

by annoying you, see I share everything

I could write it straight, but Tinnitus sounds Roman

though I'd never have a man in my bed all night

should I rename it to Tinnita?

I'll leave you with that though as I head back to bed

And try not to wake Totoro our cat, fast asleep on the sofa


here's me practising being a stripper, I am available.....



No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...