Wednesday 22 April 2020

Chile here, and 7 languages over on Wordpress

Chile here and 7 languages read on same day over on Wordpress

Well we are having a lazy day here in the sunshine

Spotted Chile reading my rubbish so thank you whoever you are

To remind you all

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/ 

  is my main site with 2727 pieces of writing on, maybe 2000+ are stories which I collate into my books and rest chats like this, but you'll have to go take a look for yourselves

then there is my Cartoons Made from Words site which has 2000 or so pieces of
writing on.

This site Michael Casey from  Birmingham  has 1000+ pieces of writing

then all the ready made Translations are on

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

my Wordpress also has DOC files of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

in many languages, just so you an all suffer in equal measure.

It's a 600 page Comedy Drama that a film producer took a look at

and it had 21,000 Polish readers in 3 weeks just by word of mouth

I also stumbled over some thieves who downloaded 13,000 copies in English

via their thief site. The Foreign Language files are there to spread the word

But ultimately you can PAY this worker by  going to Amazon

for my Original English, in all senses of the word.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

for context that amount of reads is DOUBLE what Boris Johnson got

for his book on Churchill, and if you add on the Foreign Language downloads

could be up to FIVE or SIX times more Readers.

Though I doubt if I'll ever get any recognition in my Lifetime

Not unless Trump reads my book  aloud every day instead of ranting and raving

for 2 hours at his Covid 19 press briefing.






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...