Sunday 19 April 2020

Big Stuff for KOREA to read

Big Stuff for Korea

and NO I don't mean my fat belly

my small daughter used to say I reminded her of Winnie the Pooh

So if she can love me, then so can Korea

Now as I love Korean K-Dramas so much

I've decided to thank you all in Korea

by giving you a very big file to read

Ok, it's a punishment

You can always send it North to your cousins

Here is ALL a file full of fun and laughter

And if you don't like it

Then you can all come to Birmingham

and Sing for me

now you have to go to my wordpress to read the file in full

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/04/19/all-for-korea-a-very-big-read/

ALL for Korea   word file


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...