Monday 6 April 2020

Typos lead to words and so on

Typos lead to words and so on

You should not waste anything

WE were doing this in the 60s because we were poor

All this trendy saving stuff, seems obvious, decades ago

So it is with words, why waste them, so if I make a typos

or cannot spell something immediately then  my mistakes

lead to ideas, just as a word in a song I'm listening to as I talk

to you all may ignite another idea.

So Candle  and Bra emerge because I cannot spell candelabra

so Liberace has a candle and a bra on his piano , simple really

I used that in an email last night, the recipient may just think I'm

boring or just plain kinky,  I'll never know not unless he becomes

the new host of Just a Minute, and I have seen Nick's arse in stockings

and suspenders, Mr Parsons was the narrator in Rocky Horror not unless

it was Andrew Neil that Scots guy politicians laugh at.

So on I go, forever and forever, who sung that song, I need you so

10 points to Queens for the correct answer, and a bag of chips to Saltford

or is that another misspelt university?

Any road up, I'll tarmac anything, give us a job, I had an idea for another piece,

so come back later and it may be ready. In the meantime can somebody explain

why somebody in American Samoa keeps coming back to me, via Wordpress

It does set off many chains of thought, So I'll go eat and then watch another

 Monk before writing another piece.

This is a chat which doesn't appear in the books when I compile them.

Normally it's the by Michael Casey  pieces

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1


this is post 2753 on this blogger, so plenty to read ...

chats and Stories






No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...