Tuesday 7 April 2020

Idle hands tempt the Devil

Idle hands tempt the Devil

well I saw a film and I've come back and changed the backgrounds

Blue, Red or White depending on which blogger site you are on

I've left it so you can scroll down and read without having to click

Does it improve the quality of the writing I hear you all say

So I'll ignore you all, and hope Boris finishes reading my novel

before he has to get back to work.

I may write a story story in the morning, every day seems the same in

these Covid 19 times, it's all so quiet too

I think we should ring church bells on Sunday to punctuate the silence

or have call to Pray as well. An Audible sign we are not beaten

Silence may be Golden but we all do need to scream and shout and

let it all out. If you remember the scene from Network.

So tell all your friend thousands of stories here and Translations too

Here and over on Wordpress so, message your family everywhere

in the world. You can then all moan about how stupid I look

but I am a lovely writer, well Clare Moore said so, so it must be true

Hello Clare if you ever read this. Her dad knocked on her bedroom door

and asked what was going on "It's Michael he's making me laugh" she replied

She was reading The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I have readers in 80 Countries now, Bangladesh tonight was reading me, as well as Austria and Germany. So Resistance is futile.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1





No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...