Friday 3 April 2020

Should I be INSULTED or FLATTERED?

Should I be INSULTED or FLATTERED?

Spotted somebody had used a Plagiarism  scanner 

on a piece of mine, as I listen Crosby Stills Nash are speaking

about cover versions.

Just so you know, why should I copy?

I was once accused of the same regarding my Play Shoplife

which I wrote in 1988 and was accepted for production in 1989, see Bio

Perhaps having listened to speech radio for 20 years prior to starting to write.

And being a writer for 33 years now, may indicate I have a brain.

53 years love of words.

Those who can DO

Those who can't TEACH

Those who can't teach teach TEACHERS

And the rest are just IGNORANT

That's my last word.

My 1, 587, 000 words are all my own

and people steal from me.



p.s. in my novel 29288 is mentioned, the date I finished it





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...