Thursday 30 April 2020

In Arabic Altogether Now

In Arabic All Together Now

As a “punishment” during Lockdown I’ve decided to share the Arabic translation of
Altogether Now which is a massive omnibus, nearly 1,000,000 words in my Original
English. So what have you done to deserve this “punishment”.
 I’ve spotted Arab readers
all over the Arab world reading my rubbish, so here’s something meaty to read.
Arabs in UK and USA all read my stuff too, 
so it’s for all Arabs wherever you may be now
30/April/2020  and when Covid is beaten, you can all come to Birmingham and  the rest of UK to enjoy our weather and British hospitality, just bring your dollars, for as you all know England is a Nation of Shopkeepers , and we will be ready for business.
By the way the original title of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker was in fact
A Nation of Shopkeepers but I changed it 30 years ago.
So Here are 3 word files in Arabic
So you will get :- The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
                             300 and Not OUT
and                     Altogether Now
if you want the English, my Original English then Amazon is the place to go.
Please just pray for me once, when you pray 5 times a day
and maybe you’ll all visit Birmingham and the UK in the near Future






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...