Saturday 4 April 2020

welcome everybody world wide 040420

welcome everybody world wide

Russia, Iran, Sweden, Korea, Turkey, Ukraine, USA

you are just some of my readers today.

So THANK you for coming

you could have washed your hair today instead

or polished your bald patch

On my Wordpress are multiple translations either pasted in

or a PDF or Word file

So THANK you and go look there as well as here

I cover Arabic as well, 2 books in full in fact

So I annoy all of you the world over

And all by word of mouth

Maybe someday Russia or the Arab world

will be brave enough to let me loose on their media

ok, they can pick something suitable and use it

that's a hope an aspiration a dream

though I'd settle for ice cream

Stay happy or look at my photo and think

at least we don't have anybody as stupid as him

in our family.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...