Thursday 16 April 2020

Well Spread Well Read

Hello World, welcome Korea, Iran, Indonesia on my Bloggers

as well as readers in 5 other languages via my Wordpress

Haven't you got something better to do, such as cut the grass

the green stuff in your garden, not what they have in Colombia

Though I do have readers in Colombia and Argentina  for that matter

You are all very welcome

Spread the word like jam on your toast

I don't know what I'll write today to add to the THOUSANDS of pieces of

writing but it's good for my spirits to see somebody is reading my stuff

The idea behind the loaded translations and pdf files is to make

you all suffer in equal measure, or you can all form a prayer or swear group,

whichever you are better at, and it will help relieve the tension,

and God does listen too, just hang on in there baby as Barry White might sing

My small daughter won't take her exams this year so it is based on assessments

good job we have an orchard nearby and I climbed over the wall and stole

apples for all her teachers so I expect great grades.

I'm lying, I trained Totoro our Ninja cat to do it, which reminds me of a Totoro

story i wrote so I'll post that in separately so you can all laugh and cry,

Some strange people send me junk emails in Hebrew and Korean

If you want to talk, English with a subject line may get an answer if you

send to michaelgcasey@hotmail.com  Google translate does work

All other rubbish with due respect, and I'm dying, i'm a GI, you've won millions

are wasting your time, just go cut the grass and play football

Finally you never know what style I may adopt when I write a piece, it's like

blindfold food tasting, or love making, whichever is your norm.

So go and do something useful, and if you really have nothing better to do, then

come and read my rubbish, and tell everybody in your contacts list too. Let them

all suffer, LAUGHTER, or go do some blindfolded nude tickling with a feather.

Have you not got any imagination? Or just read all books on that book list for

 school/college when you return, and I mean the teachers.

Enough, I need another tea, then a wee, too much information

Stay Covid 19 free.

 Somebody should be screen printing abusive anti covid19 Tshirts




No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...