Saturday 14 March 2020

my own kdrama

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2QiGbGpq-4/?utm_source=ig_embed

follow link to Yoona dancing

in another life I'd marry Yoona and have 4 kids and form a Kpop band

Kdrama the K2 ws fantastic and that's where I saw Yoona

do try them they are great my HOLO love is what I'm  watching now

16  one hour episodes

I must have see 15 or so series, so over 250 hours in Korean with subtitles at least.

I spotted another Korean reader over on Wordpress so I may put another Korean translation online. SO you have been warned.

I may start self isolating now, to save my words for you all, and avoid the virus
I am in a high risk group after all







No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...