Monday 9 March 2020

Multilingual People

Multilingual People
that's you lot
Today here on Blogger
Hebrew  my Jewish readers are really "enjoying" my words it seems
Spanish
Portuguese
Urdu
Korean
Polish
and my normal English
is being read
I'm NOT multilingual
Computers do it for me
Though I can speak French and Spanish, Grammar school etc
I even did 5 years of Latin
and NO Chinese even after 20 years hearing it daily
My Wordpress is where I park all the Translations

so do go look there too, just scroll down or hit Translate button
https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

I was thinking  about my next story in bed
it will be called The Old Irish Dancer
the pain monster has descended today so
I may not write it but, you have been warned
and yes I can Irish dance, it's on the security camera
in my local store, though I was exhausted for hours afterwards
I am listening to what sounds like "Fiddler on the roof" music as I
talk to you all. so Lakiem to you all.
I spotted Amazon are doing a Smile charity thing where they donate 0.5% of what you buy to charity, so that may be worth investigating, judge for yourself, but it could be more "big data"
Ok, stay pure, and never get Arthritis and all my  other diseases.
Though my Writing could be classes as disease, you are all so cruel
DO look after the weak in your community, even if its just leaving groceries on their porch.
This virus thing is going to get worse before it gets better
My family thinks I should self isolate to Protect myself.
Also remember the Power of Prayer
such as the Novena
last word in The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
reveals ....
now go and get your kids dinner ready, they'll be back from school soon










No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...