Thursday 19 March 2020

19th March 2020 saint joseph the worker's saints day (its on my free calandar)

Well last evening the government announced the schools will close.

So my small daughter will NOT have exams, just an assessment Exam result

This really is a "phoney War" we are waiting for the bombs to drop

so when somebody we actually know dies, then it will hit home.

With my kidney/heart/hernia problems it could be me first

So enjoy my stories as I continue to add to them

THOUGH I'LL DO MY LEVEL BEST TO STAY ALIVE

I'd still like a 2nd family, married to a Kpop girl and having 4 kids

and forming a Kpop band or a Martial arts school

the truest words are said in jest after all.

If you are a new reader, judge me after you have read 100 stories, not just chats like these, then you have my measure for measure as Will might say.

That's 5% of my output.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1






No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...