Friday 27 March 2020

Hello World, I've found my Mike


Hello world I’ve found my Mike


Hello world I’ve found my Mike.
I got a Chinese guy to help via his online Utube as to how to set it up.
Simple, just tell windows to switch on microphone
Ok, I know I’m stupid, I haven’t used it in years
so I may set up a new Typepad account for the new stuff.
you can hear 200+ stories in my posh Birmingham voice
If I had a full on Birmingham accent you may not understand me
So have a listen and match up my audio with files in Blogs 2011 and 300 and Not OUT
90 seconds with Michael my Radio Cartoon Idea
Below are  AUDIO files 0 to 207 So plenty to listen to while you self isolate

More Audio 11 to 19 and yes this is my voice,

I got a new microphone later on, and my reading skills improved

everything in one take, same as the writing one draft,





































No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...