Sunday 1 March 2020

2700 Birmingham Pieces of Eight

2700 Birmingham Pieces of Eight

or in English there are now 2700 pieces on this site

Stories and chats galore

So don't say you are bored and have nothing to do

Just READ

or buy all 19 books, which exclude "chats"

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

and yes bore everybody on your FB or Instagram to become my readers

we discovered today that one of my daughter's friends

is now a Professional model and was in Vogue

As for me I was on the cover of Pig Breeders Journal

somebody glued my photo to it

So fame at last, I am a fat pig

Either way tell everybody to come and read

I had Japan and Korea and Argentina as well as Egypt and Nigeria today

Hopefully it's not more junk emails,

 I'm dying of cancer but I want you

to share my money.

So much rubbish, Let's pray they all burn in Hell and SOON


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...