Thursday 19 March 2020

19th March 2020

19th March 2020

well the whole world has gone "wonky" as my dad would have said
it does give the Planet a chance to breath
If we had all watched David Attenborough instead of having as many
holidays as possible and leaving a trail of trash everywhere
then maybe the world would have been a better place

as far as Covid19 is concerned make sure it does not get you
I'm in the at risk group myself so I have to isolate
or sneak out when the streets are empty for fresh air

If you are in the Southern Hemisphere things could get very tricky
So improvise things NOW TODAY as soon as you read this
You may just save your mum or dad or grannie

You all get the chance to read everything I've ever written, as its online
So you'll all have a posh Birmingham accent in 3 months time
Remember too there are 207 stories, in AUDIO on my Typepad account
So I'm going to eat now, so be happy and being happy is important
And Pray too, even if it is to curse God, it's still a prayer
Your church/mosque/temple may be closed, but if you close your eyes
you are in your place in church/mosque/temple saying your prayers
Hope is always there, without Hope you sink into the quicksand of despair
So never stop Hoping, and praying, somebody said constant prayer denotes Faith
My mother would be wizzing through her Rosary, and watching Dallas too
Love the weak in your community, now is the time to show the love they
showed you all your life.
Just be kind to one another
Greed is never good, all faiths say Love one another
So practice what you preach.
Ok enough of the sermon, I have another Kdrama to watch
balance in life is important, so don't be to serious, even in these times
The Human Spirit is far stronger than any Covid19, it's a silly name
anyway, so don't let it bully you.
Stay safe, until the dark clouds part and the sunshine of our love shows again





No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...