Wednesday 11 March 2020

Even an Albanian might cry

Even an Albanian might cry

well I've just come back from a blood test
and bought snacks for my girls on the way back
I'm checking my readers
so far on this site 10 countries today
and ALBANIA has joined my crew
so hello Albania
Mother Theresa was an Albanian girl
and she gets a mention in The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
you might say she had the last word when I wrote it many years ago

I spotted somebody was reading Tears for a Butcher the climax

so I've just reread that for myself with tears streaming down  my face

no not conceit, I think it's great, but I probably won't every get to finish
that full length (600page?) sequel
I could do it in 24 two hour sessions spread over 3 months.
But it'd more likely I have two billionaires turning up on my doorstep
or a Kpop girl etc

So welcome Albania to my world, though it could be a nun on the run, who visits all these countries and checks me out.

Enva Hodges (if I got it right) is no more.
But The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker lives on
so thanks for passing by, and thanks to whoever was reading
Tears for a Butcher somewhere in the world
Perhaps a Pierre is reading me?
My Hebrew readers are still reading bigtime too
I'm not Jewish by the way, I'm a "jew that went wrong, a catholic"
it's a very old joke, not even your Rabbi will have heard of it.
Other faiths and none are available
So stay happy and I'm glad you all seem to like the Old Irish Dancer story
and yes it's based with love on a few people I know.





No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...