Tuesday 17 March 2020

good evening China or should I say good morning?

good evening China or should I say good morning?

I'm about to go to bed but I spotted you reading my stuff

so THank you

i HOPE you are all healthy now

So please read The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker my 600 page comedy

Tears for a Butcher if ever I get around to writing it will have a Chinese billionaire and  his Playboy son feature in the exciting finale, or final 1/3 of the sequel. IF ever I get around to writing it.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.files.wordpress.com/2020/03/chinese-translation-bbu.docx

here's link to get Chinese translation

my original  English is on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

and yes I would love to have a JOINT VENTURE  with China
to use my words to Help teach English using comedy
1,600,000 words or so. spread like butter over 19 books.

Stay Happy and Let the World go back to work soon





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...