Tuesday 10 March 2020

10 countries today reading this blogger

Ukraine

United Kingdom

United States

Unknown Region

Germany

France

Canada

Turkey

Russia

Poland
I hope you all pass by because you enjoy my writing
you didn't make a mistake 
So thank you all, as the world may be going into self isolation while this Virus
is being sorted. Tell your friends where they can find some rest.
Here on my blogger, 2000 + stories, when you have finished reading everything we can all come out of our houses and thank God it's over
And I've not made any money from it.
It's up to you all to start a campaign in your countries and maybe in Twitterland. Then i'll be even more exposed. Makes me sound like a nudist
but none of you would want to see me naked, scars and dandruff and all.
So just come here and read my stories, one by one by one till you have read them all.  I hope I can make you smile and be less worried about all our futures.
That's it
Michael Casey











No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...