Tuesday 31 March 2020

It just has to be plain English, that'll be tomorrow's story

It just has to be plain English, that'll be tomorrow's story

As I DETEST posey people using stupid long words trying to impress

IT's all about COMMUNICATION

That's one reason I have far flung readers, in 80 countries

Because I try and make it easy and FUN

I'll never be famous, and frankly I wouldn't want that life

I'm happy to be the Fool on the Hill

And the rest you know, if you've read some of my stuff already

So go read LinkedIN profile which is on the sites and  in the morning

I may follow that  Format to write about Plain English

Or should I say It has been an honour to have you read my words

and indulge me with your time and  attention.

Or in plain English get to the bar fast and buy me a Stella Artois before

the bar closes, for sharing a Pint or even buying somebody a drink

is all the praise you'll ever need.

Ok, enough I need to sleep now.  Hope you all liked the Ai piece, AI that is,

which by the way is the name of one of our former Japanese neighbours.






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...