Sunday 29 March 2020

AI reading me now, the honour of it

AI reading me now, the honour of it

give the robot, which is a Czech word, a decent book

or some iron filings to suck on

As I've spotted that I may elaborate into a story

Yes, I'm as simple as that when it comes to ideas

You should all have all my recordings to date as I've copied

them from my typepad to Blogger and Wordpress

Though the link should take you back to Typepad

and you just click to HEAR me READ in  my posh Birmingham accent

12 hours worth of me, you will want to self isolate after hearing my voice

for so long.

As I've said many times, there are 2000+ stories and multiple Translations

scattered everywhere. On Wordpress after many posts are a full selection

of Translations in many Languages

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

If you want my Original English, and yes I see the double meaning, I do write

this stuff after all, it's not AI, then you can BUY it here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Though I doubt anybody will, as Internet is FREE

so spare a thought for me.




No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...