Thursday 26 March 2020

i'm going to bed now

i'm going to bed now

in a.m. I'll get around to Shouting Shakespeare

it's in my head, it'll be on the page sometime tomorrow

just pour on page, 33 years writing experience now

20 years listening to quality speech radio before that

so 50 years plus love of words

so I hope you all like my words , almost 1,600,000 words now

Thank you China you've popped up a few times now

Chinese translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is on Wordpress

by the way a man wins a lot of money in the story "the lucky one"

but he gives it all away to help save the Chinese restaurant belonging

to his Chinese friends, a road to Damascus experience

That's why in Tears for a Butcher the sequel if ever I write it

the Shanghai Chinese Billionaire MUST help the folks, he actually

meets the Lucky One, so honour dictates the Billionaire MUST help

Well that's the idea in my head, so go read the novel and hope

I get around to writing the exciting sequel one day.


Michael Casey or PANZI  my Chinese name



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...