Saturday 5 January 2019

well the 12 days of christmas are nearly over

well the 12 days of Christmas are nearly over

2019 has begun

you  may be making resolutions

I just need to look after myself

and lets see if I can hit 2,000,000 words this year

600,000 words in a year


maybe i'll get half way

thanks to viv  and rosie her dog  for buying a  ecopy

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I met her on the Hill, not DC but here in Birmingham

so I hope she likes it.

No doubt I will find out....

Stay Warm  and pray for your Writer

Michael

p.s. saturday something new, we'll find out what together


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...