Monday 7 January 2019

Welcoming Germany

Well my German readers seem to out in force this New Year, so a great big welcome to you all.

I can speak a bit of French and Spanish but I found German too hard so forgive me.

As you know I did visit 10 years ago, Frankfurt and Hotel Offenbach the old meat factory turned into a fancy hotel. Germany was great. We also went to Weilberg where the copy museum of the Chinese Terra Cotta Army is. A friend of a friend owns it. Really worth a visit, I was very impressed.
The German food and people are great too.
I sound like a tourist book, but it really is true.

I will get around to writing  something later in the next 10 hours, I have a idea to show you a few pages of what will be the finale of Tears for a Butcher, a piece of the Lego if you like. The section where Mrs Murphy goes Nuclear on the Prayers to save a shot Big Sid, before the dramatic final 3 chapters where a Chinese Billionaire and an English aristocrat join forces to get justice for Big Sid. It involves a drugs convention  being busted, and the billionaire's prodigal son returns along with Mrs Murphy's favourite priest Fr.Dan a martial arts Fr.Dan.

Well if only had a Kpop girl band as copy typists as I said before then I could rattle it off in 3 months.

Otherwise just a few snippets here and a few snippets there as the mood takes me, or as the pressure of the story within demands to hit the page. I need to see the story hit the page as I recite it, that's my method, I could not just recite it without seeing it. I need to see my paragraphing.

Ok Germany a big hello to all of you, and all the 35 other countries world wide that visit this site, and if you are Anthony Stein  my old boss, I hope you are happy whatever you are doing now. I'm sure you are wondering is that really Michael from the Crowne Plaza NEC? Well it is, 17 years ago my dad died during my first week at the hotel. But  he waited till I had found a new beginning, now 17 years on and 17 books later I'm still waiting tobe discovered.

ttfn

Michael Casey









my Crowne Plaza NEC look in 2002

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...