Wednesday 30 January 2019

30thjan 2019 morning all

well i hope you enjoyed chapter9 of my novel

it was a very old unproofed file i loaded up, so forgive me for that.

it's freezing here, but in USA you are all suffering.

Somebody explain Global Warming to Trump

Extreme weather is also the result

Has he never watched a David Attenborough film in his life?

I may write a new piece later today, when pain lessens.

I only take paracetamol plus movelat gel, I want to keep my brain.

I'd NEVER use opioids they are killers of the soul

Gerry Rafferty is my music muse today, so go listen.

see you later as they say.

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...