Tuesday 15 January 2019

Ok, I've decided to write part of climax of Tears for a Butcher

Ok, I've decided to write part of the climax of Tears for a Butcher

this is a Lego part of my sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I may never actually get around to writing Tears for a Butcher in full not unless I get a Kpop girl band to act as copy typists while I sit and recite 600 page sequel.

so I'll leave you all for now while I write the chapter segment which will be called Tears for a Butcher, Big Sid the butcher is shot and left for dead in the local posty office. Now read on.

it may be ready tonight, or if not tomorrow. Though I had a pain attack earlier on, I really did feel like death, so I'm not joking when I say I'll probably not finish writing the full novel. I only write short stories as they take less energy. 4 years on this very week since my quadruple heart bypass, and 6 years since arthritis said hello.
I have good days and bad days of pain. Yes many millions have more pain, I can only talk of my own.
ok see you later.




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...