Monday 14 January 2019

Strange Day

Strange Day

well I was full of Arthritis today so I did not fancy going out, but I had to pay a bill so I went down the hill to the post office to pay  it. A young man jumped out of a white man offering to sell me a new tv, he was a traveler. I told him I was a policeman and to go away and pretended to have a secret microphone. I do have a surreal sense of humour after all.

Then his mate gestured that I was a W, and not Writer, and then he swore at me saying I was an English something. In fact I'm just as Irish as he is, so I told him to kiss my butt, in perfect Irish as taught to me by my mother.

Nobody buys stolen goods or otherwise from Irish travelers in a van. They are doing themselves a disservice to all of us Irish.

I then went and had a much needed haircut, I'll attach my latest photo when my daughter finishes sending it to me. The barber did a good job for 9 quid, and it turned out he was the same Nationality as my daughter's beau. So that made  me laugh, I told him a story of how I frightened the beau. I dug a  grave in the garden and told the beau if hurt my daughter he'd be in the shallow grave. Dads do have to protect their girls after all, the barber liked the joke. The Shining was a big influence on me...

I also told him to google michaelgcasey his dad/uncle passed the phone but it was in Arabic so they switched it to English then I typed it in and showed them a photo of my parents wedding day. I told him he could find 2000 simple stories to read plus 200 audio.

Then I went home forgetting to buy milk.

Later on I got a circular from an Invest in Film company, so I told them to invest in me instead.
I decided to share with them the story of "how to frighten the boyfriend" as well as a few facts and figures, such as 1,400,000 words and 30 years of comedy writing. So with the help of God and Two Policemen I may be discovered. Or arrested for leaving an unattended shallow grave.

Hang on the doorbell rang, it was two travelers  asking for an autograph and did I really not want a new tv. So I pointed to my neighbour's house, Nick, he really is a Policeman. So I think they have gone over there to try selling him a new tv.

So that is my day. I finally found a place for my Burne Jones   angel as we did not want to hang it in the new house.

Cheerio and if you are an investor  email michaelgcasey@hotmail.com      


p.s. 4 years since my bypass





No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...