Tuesday 15 January 2019

you are all welcome

 you are all welcome

Czechia

United Kingdom

Germany

Ecuador

Israel

Pakistan

Russia

Thailand

United States
Georgia 

This is the list of readers today as I take a snapshot of you all.

I hope you like the variety of stories.

you can also hear  me at www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com 

The butcher baker undertaker site has the most material, the others are  backup sites.

photo is of old house, then me at the new house.
The angel has fallen down now, that'll be it's new spot.

I look even fatter from the side with my brand new haircut






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...